A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Alexander, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Alexander MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Steven Alexander has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Alexander practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.