Dr. Steven Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bailey?

January 19th, 2015

Doctor Bailey is excellent with everything above but he should be more selective of his employees his staff was horrific , in makin me wait to see the doctor and I let them know about it on doctor baileys last day in office which happen to be my birthday , and they took 4 hours of my time to see doctor that day , He is a wonderful person and a angel in disqueise, he's my hero

February 13th, 2013

Ms.

Doctor Bailey is beyond amazing. He saved my life!!!! My situation was pretty complicated, however Dr. Bailey was always in control of my treatment, medical needs and the game plan. If ever my family or myself was in need of medical attention I would want Dr. Bailey to be right there making the decisions. He is kind, brilliant, thorough, trust worthy, extremely experienced and has his patients best interest in every decision he makes. He truly is one of a kind and the BEST Doctor!!!!

October 23rd, 2008

No words can express

Dr. Bailey saved my grandmother's life not just once but twice! She was a time-bomb and Dr. Bailey did not falter when it came down to life-and-death situations. He is confident and trusting. I would trust him with ANY family member!! He is amazing in my books.

February 21st, 2017