Surgical Specialist

1600 N Grand Ave
Ste 500
Northside, Pueblo, CO 81003
719-545-0663
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by Mary on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr. Bailey is amazing to say the least. He did an excellent job performing my husbands triple bypass and he made sure I had updates as the surgery progressed. Its because of him that my husband is still alive. I will always be grateful to him for his expertise and knowledge and kindness. I highly recommend him to any one and every one

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Lori on Feb 13th, 2013

Doctor Bailey is beyond amazing. He saved my life!!!! My situation was pretty complicated, however Dr. Bailey was always in control of my treatment, medical needs and the game plan. If ever my family or myself was in need of medical attention I would want Dr. Bailey to be right there making the decisions. He is kind, brilliant, thorough, trust worthy, extremely experienced and has his patients best interest in every decision he makes. He truly is one of a kind and the BEST Doctor!!!!

|  No words can express  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2008

Dr. Bailey saved my grandmother's life not just once but twice! She was a time-bomb and Dr. Bailey did not falter when it came down to life-and-death situations. He is confident and trusting. I would trust him with ANY family member!! He is amazing in my books.