Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

by R. Manning on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr. Block is fantastic. has been taking great care of my wife for several years. Can't say much at all for his billing clerk. I receieved a bill for $20.00, I called the office & told them that my insurance with Trcare For Life pays everything BC/BS & Medicare does not. Clerk told me that Tricare denied payment. I advised her that I would check with Tricare to find out what was wrong. Tricare is now in process of trying to resolve difficulty. Ten days later, I rec'd a nasty letter from collection clerk (Tricia?) threatening a law suit if not paid within 15 days. Anyone who has dealt with government agencies know they are slow to pay. Other medical services seem to understand that. Dr.Block's staff obviusly does not. Would switch doctors in a minute if it weren't for the excellent care Dr. Block provides. If I were Dr. Block, I would fire my collection clerk/s & hire someone with the ablity to think.

|  patient  |  show details
by Shanna Franke on Mar 26th, 2013

Good experience very professional!

Sep 28th, 2012

Great Dr.! Cant say enough good things about him or his staff. Only problem was you had better get ready for long wait times. I waited an hour and a holf in the waiting room, then another 45 minutes naked ( with gown) in the exam room. I guess I will wait again because he is worth the wait.

Aug 23rd, 2010