A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dresner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dresner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dresner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dresner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dresner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dresner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dresner has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Dresner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dresner practice?
- Dr. Steven Dresner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dresner practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.