Learn more about Dr. Steven Dresner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dresner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dresner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dresner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dresner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dresner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dresner has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Dresner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dresner practice?
- Dr. Steven Dresner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dresner practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.