Dr. Steven Dresner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Fabulous Results!
I am very pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery.

January 10th, 2017
Dr. Dresner and his staff were very professional before, during, and after my eye surgery. He did an outstanding job explaining my need for bilateral corrective lid retraction and after the surgery the follow-up and care from him and his staff confirmed the necessity to only trust an ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon in matters of your eyes.

September 8th, 2016
Doctor did what he said he would do without any complications. His surgical staff was excellent too. Am so pleased, I will be recommending two friends.

September 5th, 2016
Thrilled with my results!
Two years ago Dr. Dresner did an eye lift and removed the bags under my eyes and I'm thrilled by the results, as well as being more than satisfied with the entire experience. Dr. Dresner was patient and caring and a real artist! His entire office staff is first class - always a good reflection on the doctor. I look ten years younger and nobody can tell I had any surgery at all. I wish I needed another surgery so I could have another excellent Dr. Dresner experience!

September 2nd, 2016
Superb across the board!
Dr Dresner is a kind, honest & straightforward surgeon. He makes no promises he cannot deliver. His surgical skills are superior. I had my upper & lower lids done. Procedure & recovery were seamless & Dr Dresner made himself available every step of the way for any questions I had. I love the outcome - refreshed & natural!

September 2nd, 2016
A superb Surgeon & a wonderful person
Dr. Dresner is a Superb Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon! I was not sure what to expect prior to the procedure, but he really guided me through each step and made the entire experience very smooth. I had the upper and lower lid surgery and am very happy with the results. The outcome is quiete exceptional! I look well rested, natural and have been receiving many complements from family and friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Dresner!

September 1st, 2016
Yoga instructor
I have been visiting this doctor since 2011 and I would definitely recommend dr. DRESNER ,because him and his stuff took great care of me He is caring , focused and an amazing doctor and human being He is an artist in everything he does and he always performs beyond my expectations

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Dresner did my upper and lower eyes. It was painless, quick recovery, but most importantly, the results were outstanding! I don't look like I got my eyes done, I just look rested, comfortable and I got my 'sparkle' back!

December 25th, 2015
Dr. Dresner is a true artist! He perfectly performed an upper blepharoplasty when I was 40 years old. Recently (& 24 years later) it was time to get rid of my under eye puffiness, plus "clean up" my upper eyelids. I would not let anyone but Dr. Dresner (a real ophthamologist + occuloplastic surgeon) operate on my eyes. Dr. Dresner is kind, honest and gentle. He listens, thoroughly explains the procedure, and wants his patients to be not merely “happy”, but be THRILLED with the result. I believe all would agree there’s nothing more important when a Dr. is working on our faces! I cannot imagine a physician who is more clinically and personally competent & impressive -- and I would recommend him without any reservation.

July 24th, 2015
Stay away! Run away!
Really horrible, bad, avoid. I don't have a good thing to say. Bad follow up. I was a "rare case" who had all kinds of trouble. Maybe he has a lot of rare cases? I have no way to know. But the post surgery follow up to the problems that followed my procedures were hellish.

September 6th, 2013
Excellent Results from Tear Duct Surgery, Correcting Excessive Tearing
On and off for over a year I was increasingly bothered by what seemed like excessive tearing of my left eye. At the slightest provocation my left eye would fill with tears. Frequently they tears would run down my cheek. Many things could trigger it: bright sunlight, a breezy day, a strong scent. It was always irritating and occasionally embarrassing. My optometrist referred me to Dr. Dresner. His exam was quick, efficient, and painless, and momentarily amusing. His diagnosis was that I was suffering from a blocked tear duct. The tear duct is a tiny hole located at the inside corner of the eye and is supposed to drain away the tears that are produced by glands under the eyelid. Mine was not functioning, and Dr. Dresner surmised that the cause was probably scarring from a sinus surgery that had been done some years before. Dr. Dresner was sympathetic, entertaining, and amicable. He took his time and explained the diagnosis and the available corrective surgery. He recommended, however, that I try living with the condition a bit longer, as surgery should always be a last option. His lack of urgency to recommend immediate surgery instilled confidence in Dr. Dresner's conservative approach, and in the end I did opt for the surgery. Dr.Dresner created a brand new tear duct for my left eye, which functioned perfectly from the moment it was completed. The surgery was performed at his surgery center, and I was able to go home the same day. Swelling and bruising were minimal, recovery was swift, and the scar is completely invisible. I was extremely pleased with the result of the surgery, and I highly recommend this doctor.

March 8th, 2013
Dr. Dresner saved my eyes
I came to Dr. Dresner back in 2006, after having suffered a chemical burn to my face, which damaged my lower eyelids, leaving me with severe eye problems. Dr. Dresner performed reconstructive eye surgery on me, and not only corrected the deformity but also most likely saved my eyesight. I have continued seeing him as a patient for the past nine years, and I find him to be one of the most caring, compassionate, and skilled surgeons that I have encountered. I highly recommend Dr. Dresner.