Dr. Steven Dresner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dresner?

September 1st, 2017

BEWARE

Don't trust this doctor with plastic surgery of your eyes. He is incompetent as a plastic surgeon, Drastic horrible results. Run from him and don't look back or you wil spend your life sorry that you ever used him

February 8th, 2017

Fabulous Results!

I am very pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery.

January 11th, 2017

Dr. Dresner and his staff were very professional before, during, and after my eye surgery. He did an outstanding job explaining my need for bilateral corrective lid retraction and after the surgery the follow-up and care from him and his staff confirmed the necessity to only trust an ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon in matters of your eyes.

September 26th, 2016

Perfection

September 8th, 2016

Doctor did what he said he would do without any complications. His surgical staff was excellent too. Am so pleased, I will be recommending two friends.

September 5th, 2016

Thrilled with my results!

Two years ago Dr. Dresner did an eye lift and removed the bags under my eyes and I'm thrilled by the results, as well as being more than satisfied with the entire experience. Dr. Dresner was patient and caring and a real artist! His entire office staff is first class - always a good reflection on the doctor. I look ten years younger and nobody can tell I had any surgery at all. I wish I needed another surgery so I could have another excellent Dr. Dresner experience!

September 2nd, 2016

Superb across the board!

Dr Dresner is a kind, honest & straightforward surgeon. He makes no promises he cannot deliver. His surgical skills are superior. I had my upper & lower lids done. Procedure & recovery were seamless & Dr Dresner made himself available every step of the way for any questions I had. I love the outcome - refreshed & natural!

September 2nd, 2016

A superb Surgeon & a wonderful person

Dr. Dresner is a Superb Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon! I was not sure what to expect prior to the procedure, but he really guided me through each step and made the entire experience very smooth. I had the upper and lower lid surgery and am very happy with the results. The outcome is quiete exceptional! I look well rested, natural and have been receiving many complements from family and friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Dresner!

September 1st, 2016

Yoga instructor

I have been visiting this doctor since 2011 and I would definitely recommend dr. DRESNER ,because him and his stuff took great care of me He is caring , focused and an amazing doctor and human being He is an artist in everything he does and he always performs beyond my expectations

March 15th, 2016

Dr. Dresner did my upper and lower eyes. It was painless, quick recovery, but most importantly, the results were outstanding! I don't look like I got my eyes done, I just look rested, comfortable and I got my 'sparkle' back!

December 25th, 2015

Dr. Dresner is a true artist! He perfectly performed an upper blepharoplasty when I was 40 years old. Recently (& 24 years later) it was time to get rid of my under eye puffiness, plus "clean up" my upper eyelids. I would not let anyone but Dr. Dresner (a real ophthamologist + occuloplastic surgeon) operate on my eyes. Dr. Dresner is kind, honest and gentle. He listens, thoroughly explains the procedure, and wants his patients to be not merely “happy”, but be THRILLED with the result. I believe all would agree there’s nothing more important when a Dr. is working on our faces! I cannot imagine a physician who is more clinically and personally competent & impressive -- and I would recommend him without any reservation.

July 24th, 2015

Stay away! Run away!

Really horrible, bad, avoid. I don't have a good thing to say. Bad follow up. I was a "rare case" who had all kinds of trouble. Maybe he has a lot of rare cases? I have no way to know. But the post surgery follow up to the problems that followed my procedures were hellish.