A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Friedman practice?
Dr. Steven Friedman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.