A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Union City, NJ.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists, Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.