A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Goldstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Union City, NJ.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.