A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hill, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Hill MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Steven Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hill practices Family Medicine near Spruce Pine, NC.
See Spruce Pine Primary Care Doctors.