A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hodges, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hodges has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cameron Hodges MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Steven Hodges has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hodges practices Diagnostic Radiology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsley, MI.
See Traverse City Radiologists.