A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cochran Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cochran Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran Klein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cochran Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran Klein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cochran Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cochran Klein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cochran Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Cochran Klein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cochran Klein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and Eden, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.