Learn more about Dr. Steven Cochran Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cochran Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cochran Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran Klein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cochran Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cochran Klein MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cochran Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Cochran Klein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cochran Klein practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and Reidsville, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.