A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lewis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lewis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Steven Lewis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Lewis practices Family Medicine near Penn Valley, PA.