A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lewis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Steven Lewis has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Lewis practices Family Medicine near Penn Valley, PA.