A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rose, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Rose MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Rose practice?
- Dr. Steven Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rose practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Radiologists.