Learn more about Dr. Steven Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rose, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Rose MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Rose practice?
- Dr. Steven Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rose practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.