A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Samuels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Samuels, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Samuels MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Steven Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Samuels practices Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.