A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sandler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Sandler MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Steven Sandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sandler practices Surgery near Arnold, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD.
See Arnold Surgeons.