A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Simon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cary Simon MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Simon practice?
- Dr. Steven Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Simon practices Surgery near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Surgeons.