A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Simon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Simon practice?
Dr. Steven Simon practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.