A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Smith practice?
Dr. Steven Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, and Pediatrics near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Smith, Dr. Stefan Smith, Dr. Stephan Smith, Dr. Stephen Smith