A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wagner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Wagner practice?
Dr. Steven Wagner practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Perkasie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Perkasie Radiologists.