Learn more about Dr. Steven Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wagner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Wagner MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Steven Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wagner practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.