A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cabrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cabrales, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrales graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cabrales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Oregon Health and Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabrales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven X. Cabrales practice?
Dr. Steven Cabrales practices Surgery near Longview, WA.
See Longview Surgeons.