Dr. Steven Call MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Springville, UT

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Call is very easy to talk to and is understanding about the problems and pain which comes with these deseases .He is very knowledgeable and careful as he examined me trying not to hurt me more than he had to . I really like Dr Steven Call.

October 6th, 2015
He is wonderful, He treats my husband for Lupus and I really feel like if it wasn't for him, my husband would be in bad shape. He really does care for his patients.

June 8th, 2015
Diagnosed. Me in 10 minutes I had three years of testing and wrong diagnosis until I finally found dr call . He is amazing and very thoughtful and professional.

December 17th, 2013
Confident, kind, and knowledgeable
I was diagnosed with a rare form of vasculitis when I was 16. He has been been my go to doctor since then. He has been able to control my disease, and made me even look forward to my Dr. Appointments. He always makes me feel like I am important, and that my disease is totally manageable. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor .

November 28th, 2012
I love Dr. Call. I was diagnosed with lupus when I was 17, about 4 years ago, and have seen him regularly for it. Not only do I trust him as a doctor, but I also trust him as a man to be honest and sincere. He has a cheerful and genuine personality that is very likable. I love that he remembers me like he would remember a good friend. I was recently in the hospital for several days in another state for a condition with my lupus (I'm also 6 months pregnant). During my stay there I got a call from Dr. Call, which I highly appreciated. He gave me reassurance and encouragement, and explained my situation to me better than the hospital doctors had. I have full confidence in Dr. Call and look forward to my visits with him. There is a reason why he is so popular. :)

March 8th, 2012
Spends time with me and keeps up with current treatments
Dr. Steven Call has always been good to spend as much time with me as I need and is a good listener. He works to keep up with the most current treatments and research.

January 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Call was excellent. He spent a lot of time with me, and was very thorough in his examination. He was very kind, and made the time to get to know me and my condition. It was difficult to get an appointment, but that is common in many specialities. I would highly recommend him as a rheumatologist.

July 30th, 2011
Young pup treats symptoms
I spent 2 years with the doc complaining about the same pains in the same places which got worse under his care. He is an arthritis specialist but did not fully diagnose the types of arthritis that I had and leaving the other areas unattended caused further damage to my disks and nerves all because he treated my symptoms. Why go to a specialist if all, you get is symptom treatment.

June 3rd, 2010
Dr. Call is smart and nice
Dr. Call is a kind man who is also very smart. He remembers things about you and your condition that other doctors may overlook. He takes time to make sure you understand why he is doing what he is doing. I highly recommend him as a rheumatologist.

January 15th, 2010
An Excellent Physician
Dr. Call is an excellent physician who takes time with his patients to address all their concerns. He is very smart and predictably even-tempered, but there are days or moments when he is short tempered and has made me feel like he's putting me in my place.