Learn more about Dr. Steven Callihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Callihan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callihan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Callihan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callihan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Callihan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Callihan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Callihan practice?
- Dr. Steven Callihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Callihan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.