A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Calvino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Calvino, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calvino
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Calvino, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvino graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Calvino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Calvino MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Calvino practice?
- Dr. Steven Calvino has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Calvino practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Physiatrists.