A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Caplan, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Caplan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Caplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Caplan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Caplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Caplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Caplan practices Dermatology near Gettysburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA and York, PA.
See Gettysburg Dermatologists.