Dr. Steven Carawan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Carawan?

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Carawan has ruined my wrist. I broke a bone above my right wrist small fracture. He put on a cast note that my hand and wrist was swollen. He should have put a splint on then when swelling reduced he could have put on the cast. Now I am out a lot of money and still can not use my wrist. I don't understand why the bone above my little finger is swollen and still hurts. Last visit he looked at it and told me to wear a brace I ask for how long he said until it quits hurting! That will be the rest of my life!

Posted on September 11th, 2016

He's a judgemental jerk!

He destroyed my sisters life

Posted on February 9th, 2016

This doctor was run out of SC and can not work there anymore. I can not believe he is allowed to work and operate in another state. This doctor admitted to my older sister that he cut her bones off too short in her knee replacement surgery. She has had another surgery but nothing will help her because of what he did. He quality of life has decreased to only staying in her home she will not go anywhere because of pain and the fact that she is scared of falling. It's just ashamed that he can admit this and walk away but I've watched my sister who used to be a strong lady break down physically, mentally and emotionally because of this. He wasn't in his right state of mind when he operated on my sister. BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Carawan is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Couldn't have ask for a better person to fix me back!

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

One of the finest orthopedic doctors I have ever had the pleasure to see,he has compassion with his patients,he knows what he is doing when it comes to taking care of his patients needs,I love Dr. Carawan if it were not for him I would not be walking right now,if anyone wants a good orthopedic doctor who cares about you then I recommend this doctor.

travis C.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr.Carawan, performed Rotator repair on my left shoulder in 2010 in Abbeville, SC.........Surgery went great,after care was awesome,even called me each evenig the first couple of days to make sure all was well, Best Dr. by far in my book, highly recommended, He's all about patient care before ,during and after surgery,

rotator cuff surgery

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about Doctor Carawan. He is very attentive, makes you feel at ease during your visit and gives you all the time you need to talk about your illness. Everyone in his office was very nice and I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Posted on October 19th, 2017