A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Carlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Carlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlow graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Carlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bruce Carlow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Carlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Carlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Carlow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Groton, CT.
See Groton Orthopedic Surgeons.