A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Carlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Carlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlow graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bruce Carlow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Carlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Carlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Carlow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Groton, CT.
See Groton Surgeons.