A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Carsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Carsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Carsons, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Carsons graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carsons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven DR Carsons MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Carsons practice?
- Dr. Steven Carsons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Carsons practices Rheumatology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Rheumatologists.