A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cartun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cartun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cartun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cartun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartun graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cartun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Cartun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Cartun practice?
- Dr. Steven Cartun has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cartun practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.