A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Case, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Case
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Case Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Case, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Case has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Case MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Case practice?
- Dr. Steven Case has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Case practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eden, NC.
See Eden Surgeons.