A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Case, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Case, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Case has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Case MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Case practice?
- Dr. Steven Case has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Case practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.