Learn more about Dr. Steven Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Case, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Case
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Case Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Case, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Case has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Case MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Case practice?
- Dr. Steven Case has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Case practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eden, NC.
See Eden Surgeons.