A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cataldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cataldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cataldo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cataldo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cataldo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cataldo MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cataldo practice?
- Dr. Steven Cataldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cataldo practices Internal Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Joliet Internists.