A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chalfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chalfin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalfin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chalfin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chalfin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalfin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalfin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chalfin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Chalfin practice?
- Dr. Steven Chalfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Chalfin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.