Dr. Steven Chamberlain Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Chamberlain?

Love Dr. Chamberlain

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Yes, waiting for him can be lengthy. That is due to the time he spends with his patients. I never leave his office with questions. He explains everything thoroughly. I've never found him to be rude and/or condescending, as other comments have suggested. I have been seeing Dr. Chamberlain for a number of years. Now the office staff could be friendlier. I find them neutral - not nice nor rude. Although they due borderline the rudeness.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

He has kept me walking for 30 + years. He tells it like it is but he has a great sense of humor.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I have visited Dr. Chaimberlain several times for various injuries and have always found him to be friendly, professional and a great source of easy to understand diagnosis and treatment.

Southern Oregon Orthopedics - Dr. Chamberlain

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

This doctor is rude, arrogant, condescending and insensitive. His only "botton line" for knees is knee replacement. I explained the incident that caused my knee pain and after reviewing the x-ray, his diagnosis was osteoarthritis in both knees. It was my right knee that took a bad fall and he didn't even consider a thought that I might have damaged the meniscus, or torn a ligament - or, if he did, he didn't share it with me. I went ahead and "signed up" for the 3 Euflexa injections and Chamberlain said it take up to six weeks to really do it's job. It's been almost 3 months and my right knee, after about 4 weeks seemed to improve, but has slowly gone back to the pain that I initially had before the injections. This man has a personality disorder - I would not go back to him. His rudeness and arrogance are not worth the stress when you are already in pain and need help. He, in my opinion, is emotionally and verbally abusive.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

has horrible bedside manners and seems to belittle my wife

Worst Dr. Ever.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I was a bodybuilder for 8 years. I was in a car accident with several injuries. When I saw Chamberlain - he flipped my xray up - looked at it for 1/2 a second - and flipped it down. Then he said, " nothing I can do for you and there is not a Dr. around who can. You will be handicap for the rest of your life and we won't know how bad for a few years." I asked him a few more questions and he then again said, " Let me put it this way - you will never do anything you are use to doing again". And he sent me on my way. I located a Dr. in the bay area - he was able to fix my injuries. I called Chamberlain to tell him that there is someone out there that can fix my type of injuries and asked if he wanted the name just in case someone else came in that he could fix. He said, NO I DON'T CARE... HE IS A CRAPPY DR. DON'T GO TO HIM. I WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A STAR BUT THE SYSTEM WANTS AT LEAST ONE. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LIC. TAKEN AWAY.

No No No

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

I suffered for over a year, had unnecessary surgery, and almost lost my leg because this guy is so full of himself it took 2 other doctors to convince him my knee replacement was infected.

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Don't even think of seeing this doctor.He did a surgery on me that went bad. Verbally abused me when I complained about it and sexually harassed me in his office.It appeared to me that he is mentally and physically impaired or has a substance abuse problem or both. Creepy!!!

Creepy doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr. Chamberlain did a Total Knee Replacement which now, one year later, has to be redone because of his incompetence. When I told him about the proble ...

not recommeded

Posted on August 12th, 2010

This doctor did my knee replacement and did a horrible job. His behavior was even worse. Stay away from this guy!

Be forwarned

Posted on May 29th, 2010

I received a total knee replacement in the last two years done by Dr. Steven E. Chamberlain. I have had nothing but problems with my knee since then. Dr. Chamberlain treated my concerns with complete disreguard and verbally abused and belittled me when I brought them up. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 9th, 2017