Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Chandler
Dr. Steven Chandler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL, with another office in Decatur, AL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital and Decatur General Hospital - West. Dr. Chandler has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Chandler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.
Dr. Thomas Short
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.04 mi33
Dr. Mamoun Najjar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.07 mi21
Dr. James Gifford
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.12 mi34