Overall Review

3.9

December 7th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had
Dr. Channick always makes me feel as though he really cares about my health and my future. He takes time to ask questions and to refer to my medical history. His examinations are thorough and he always refers me, when appropriate, for further diagnostic tests. I trust Dr. Channick to care for my health. Great doctor!

October 2nd, 2015
Way to reward 27 years of loyalty
After 27 years with him, since I am healthy, his practice dropped me from their practice. I had not had an appointment for 2-3 years, and when I called to make an appointment they said they would consider me a new patient and they are not taking any new patients. Now I have to find a new doctor and pay to transfer my records. Thanks a lot Doc!

June 23rd, 2015
cant get an appt. with him since he moved to Springhouse Assoc.Liked it when he was in Ambler

October 22nd, 2014
Best PCP Office
I have been going to this office for some time and find everyone just wonderful. Can always get appointment, returns calls, you get prompt results on tests and they listen to you. Both physicians are dedicated to providing the best care to their patients.

June 27th, 2011
This is a GREAT doctor!
I have no trouble getting seen in a timely manner for an appointment and no trouble getting a referral. I can reach someone whenever I call and am not put on hold, and the lines are not busy. The best part about this doctor is his calm and comforting tone, the time he takes listening to you, and the special care he takes in following up EVERY medical or lab test he orders. He always hand writes a comment on the result, and you always get your result both by personal phone call and note on the lab slip within about a week of his ordering the test. I am just so happy with this doctor that I could not see myself ever switching. Highly recommend!!!

February 26th, 2008
Best MD i've ever be to.
He is a great diagnostition,is emapthetic and caring and follows up to see how you are. He always gets back about tests and seends detailed letters with your lab results!