A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Charno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Charno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charno
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charno graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Charno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Charno MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Charno practice?
- Dr. Steven Charno has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Charno practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.