A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Checroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Checroun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Checroun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Checroun graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Checroun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Prosper Checroun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Checroun practice?
- Dr. Steven Checroun has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Checroun practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.