A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chen, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chen, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Chen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chen MD and FACS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Chen practice?
- Dr. Steven Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chen practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.