A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chen, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chen, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chen FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Chen practice?
- Dr. Steven Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Chen practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.