A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Chen practice?
- Dr. Steven Chen has 12 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.