A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chesnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chesnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chesnick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laser Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chesnick has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Chesnick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Chesnick practice?
- Dr. Steven Chesnick has 20 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chesnick practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.