A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chesnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chesnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chesnick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnick graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chesnick has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Chesnick practice?
Dr. Steven Chesnick practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.