A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chetham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chetham is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chetham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chetham, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chetham graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chetham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Chetham FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Chetham practice?
- Dr. Steven Chetham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chetham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Gastroenterologists.