A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chetham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chetham is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chetham
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chetham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chetham, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chetham graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chetham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Chetham FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Chetham practice?
- Dr. Steven Chetham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chetham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Gastroenterologists.