A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chin, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Suey-Ming Chin MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Chin practice?
- Dr. Steven Chin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chin practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists.