A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chintis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chintis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chintis, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chintis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chintis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Chintis practice?
- Dr. Steven Chintis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chintis practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.