Learn more about Dr. Steven Chintis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chintis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chintis, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chintis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chintis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Chintis practice?
- Dr. Steven Chintis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chintis practices Internal Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Show Low Internists.