Learn more about Dr. Steven Chough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chough
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chough, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chough graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Chough MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Chough practice?
- Dr. Steven Chough has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chough practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.