A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chough
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Chough, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chough graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Chough MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Chough practice?
- Dr. Steven Chough has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Chough practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.