A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Christesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Christesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Christesen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christesen graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christesen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital Of Port Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Christesen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Christesen practice?
- Dr. Steven Christesen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Christesen practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists.