A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Christie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Christie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Christie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Christie practice?
- Dr. Steven Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Christie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.