A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Christie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Christie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Christie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Christie practice?
- Dr. Steven Christie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Christie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.