Overall Review

3.8

May 29th, 2012
My Arms and Abs looks Awesome
I went to several different locations before I decided to do my lipo at Elite. I have to say I am very happy with my decision. I was nervous because you see and hear about nightmares with lipo. But I am super happy with my results. My arms actually look defined. Not even at my skinniest did they look this good. And my abs look great. I am actually looking forward to the beach!

May 4th, 2012
Changed My Life
After having my baby, my body did not look the same. After months of research, I came across Dr. Cimerberg. Dr. Cimerberg performed liposuction on my stomach and I am incredibly satisfied with the results. I now have a new bundle of joy as well as a flat stomach! I recommend his services highly.

May 3rd, 2012
Dr Cimerberg gave me a new lease on life
I highly recommend Dr Cimerberg for liposuction. He performed liposuction on my stomach and arms; and I could not be more pleased with my results. I found him and his staff to be professional and highly skilled in the resculping of my body. I am grateful and incredibly satisfied with my new figure.

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Cimerberg did lip on my tummy and I couldn't be happier. My stomach is flat again and I'm now back to wearing a two-piece. The staff is very attentive too. I've already recommended him to my sister-in-law, he's the best!

April 26th, 2012
Lipo/botox/filler
Dr. Cimerberg performed lipo and I could not be any happier than what I am, he's a thorough and caring Physician. The Office staff was great, they took care of me and answered any questions that I had. The results are fantastic. I also had Botox and filler injections, I would highly recommend Dr. Cimerberg to anyone and everyone.

April 25th, 2012
Love My New Body!!
After two kids I just couldnt get my prebaby body back. I decided to do lipo. I went with dr cimerberg because I felt comfortable with him and his staff. Also because I liked his before and afters. Also....I researched the new machine they use and I thought it was way better and safer than smart lipo. After only two weeks I can already see a huge difference in my figure. I didnt even bruise. I cant wait to see how it looks in a few months! Dr C thanks so much for giving me my body back!

April 17th, 2012
Friendly doctor
I saw Dr Cimberberg for liposuction. He was awesome and so was his staff. They made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I would definitely recommend him.

December 23rd, 2011
Destroyed my stomach
Went in for smartlipo of my lower stomach. Two years later and one revision by another doctor and I'm still lumpy bumpy and have strange dark pigmentation. Smartlipo is damaging to tissue due to the high heat of the laser used and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Dr Cimerberg was more interested in showing me the papers they made me sign before the procedure (and why I couldn't sue him, I guess) than telling me how he was going to fix what he did. It's also a painful procedure.

March 21st, 2011
HE WANTS YOUR MONEY!!!
My experience w/ Dr.Cimerberg was a very negative one. He insists on getting paid in full before any procedures and I experienced extreme pain DURING my smart-lipo. A year later and there is hardly any improvement in the area he worked on and I am STILL bruised! Upon a one week check-up Dr.Cimerberg did not examine my surgery area...and had the Office worker see me instead. I was uncomfortable and embarassed not to be seen by a professional. Even worse was I saw him in his office talking over the phone so it's not like he wasn't there...he just didn't care at my results once he had my money! After agreeing to a $200 reduction of fee because they lost my lab work and had to postpone the date of procedure which I had already taken time off from work and lost a day's pay..it NEVER was credited back to me and I truly feel RIPPED OFF by this doctor. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE for elective surgery!!!