A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Claus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Claus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Claus graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Claus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Duane Claus DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Claus practice?
- Dr. Steven Claus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Claus practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Panama City Hospitalists and Panama City Internists.