A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cochran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cochran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Cochran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Steven Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cochran practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors, Akron Family Physicians, and Akron Geriatric Doctors.