A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cochran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cochran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Cochran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Steven Cochran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cochran practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians and Akron Geriatric Doctors.