A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Colby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colby graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Colby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Colby practice?
Dr. Steven Colby practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Colby, Dr. Stefan Colby, Dr. Stephan Colby, Dr. Stephen Colby