A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cole, Allergy & Immunology Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cole, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Animal Allergy
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Insect Allergies
- Insect Allergy
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Larry Cole DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Steven Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cole practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.