A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- North Metro Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center Heber Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Franklin Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Collier practice?
- Dr. Steven Collier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Collier practices Family Medicine near Augusta, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Valley, AR.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.