A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- North Metro Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center Heber Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Franklin Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Collier practice?
- Dr. Steven Collier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Collier practices Family Medicine near Augusta, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Valley, AR.
See Augusta Family Physicians.