A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Combs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hiram Combs MD is a male doctor, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Combs practice?
- Dr. Steven Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Combs practices Hospitalist near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hospitalists.